- To protect the brain: Wearing helmets designed for a particular sport should be worn by people who play that sport. Brain damage can be severe and can also lead to death. Therefore, wearing headphones while gaming is extremely important.
- To protect the eyes: Eye injuries are extremely common and so it is important that you wear the necessary eye protection that will help protect your eyes. If you don’t wear anything to protect your eyes, the balls could hit your eye, which could possibly be serious.
- To protect the mouth: Mouth injuries are also common and therefore it is important that athletes wear mouth guards that protect their mouth otherwise they could end up with mouth injuries.
- To protect joints and other bones: Joint injuries and bone injuries are part of sports and therefore it is important that you always wear protective gear. Wear the protective gear available for your joints that helps protect your bones.
Protective equipment available for different sports:
- Bike: Jockstrap with cup pocket and protective shell for mountain biking, spandex shorts and helmet
- Locust: Helmet, leg pads, arm guards, jockstrap with cup pocket and protective shell, gloves (for batter and wicketkeeper) and thigh guard
- Horses race: Hat, protective vest, boots, gloves, pants, jockstrap and goggles
- Martial Arts: Premium wetsuit, compression shorts, bandage, jockstrap with a cup pocket and protective shell and mouth guard
Disclaimer: The tips and suggestions mentioned in the article are for general information purposes only and should not be construed as professional medical advice. Always consult your doctor or dietitian before starting any fitness program or making any changes to your diet.