Getting used to a new campus and a new city can be overwhelming for incoming students, especially from a financial perspective. Students can redeem BuckID cash, which comes with their meal plan, at campus businesses by swiping their card. However, most students don’t know which places allow it.
Here is a list including some of the favorite places for students who accept BuckID.
- Barnes and Noble – OSU Bookstore: The bookstore is the perfect place to pick up back-to-school supplies, including textbooks or even Ohio State apparel.
- Underground clothes: A campus favorite on North High Street for affordable vintage Ohio State apparel for game days.
- Pitaya: Another affordable clothing option along North High Street, this boutique keeps students fashionable and fashionable.
- CVS on Lane and High and Neil: CVS’s proximity to campus makes it the perfect place to grab some quick errands, and the ability to use BuckID provides flexibility for students.
- Gateway Cinema Center: As the go-to movie theater for students in Ohio State, Gateway gives students the opportunity to see an underground movie or enjoy the latest blockbuster.
- Adriatic Pizza: Consistently ranked as the best pizza, Adriatico’s is an Ohio State staple that every college student should try at least once.
- Buckeye Donuts: Open since 1969, Buckeye Donuts ranks as a student favorite. Open 24/7, it’s the perfect place for a hearty breakfast or a midnight snack.
- Grilled Cazuela: Cazuela’s offers indoor and outdoor seating for an atmosphere unmatched in any other off-campus restaurant. It also offers excellent Mexican cuisine with locations near the North and South campuses.
- Easy hangover: Hangover Easy is one of the most popular breakfast spots for a pre-game celebration or a relaxing weekend breakfast.
- Roots Natural Kitchen: One of the newest additions to Ohio State, Roots offers healthy food options in a prime location near Central Campus.
Chains in the university district
- Bibibop Asian Grill
- Pizza Blaze
- Fil-A Chick
- country inn
- First watch
- Noodles and company
- panera bread
- Raise the cane